Is it time to buy your first home, or up-size to accommodate your family, or even right-size from an empty nest?
This brand new 4-plex by Invermere’s custom homebuilder, Ski Home, will appeal to you! Backing onto Rotary Park in Invermere and with unobstructed views of the Rockies, the 4-plex offers 1600 square foot units, each with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a single, attached garage, and a big back yard. Walkout basements and large decks look towards tennis and basketball courts and playing fields.
This family oriented, cul-de-sac neighbourhood with paved sidewalks is a 5-minute walk from the middle school, high school and College of the Rockies. Hiking and biking trails are nearby, downtown Invermere and the hospital are a 15-minute walk away. Designed and built by valley residents in a craftsman style, the 4-plex reflects the Carpenter’s Lane design scheme. These individually owned units have low maintenance exteriors, concrete driveways, irrigated and landscaped yards, and no strata fees.
- Title fee simple ownership with a party wall agreement, meaning they are individually owned by the purchaser.
- No strata fees.
- Each owner is responsible for the exterior and interior maintenance and up keep of their home and property including lawns and gardens.
- Each unit has its own heating, sewer and water supply, including a metered shut off for each unit and therefore each owner pays their own utility costs based on their individual use.
- The homes will feature laminate floors, shaker style doors and Alder kitchen cabinets with plastic laminate counter tops, a main floor deck and a lower level walkout to a concrete patio.
- The heating and ventilation is provided by an electric forced air furnace and heat return ventilator providing year round comfort and indoor air quality.